For more than 40 years, NDT Systems, Inc. has been a leader in bringing high quality, advanced technology ultrasonic testing products to the non-destructive testing marketplace. Today, these products include a wide variety of ultrasonic thickness gages, bond testers, portable flaw detectors, automated imaging systems as well as special application instruments and systems. Along with the variety of testing equipment NDT Systems also offers a complete line of precision ultrasonic transducers (industrial, OEM and medical), for practically any inspection requirement.
The Engineering Manager will lead the engineering function in the design, development, implementation and integration of ultrasonic instruments, systems and sensors. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Direct and lead our team of mechanical, hardware and software engineers
- Plan, manage and monitor all engineering projects in terms of time schedule and costs
- Oversee and coordinate all technical aspects of development projects
- Design ultrasonic sensors and transducers
- Ensure efficient cooperation between the department's resources as well as with other functions in the company or outside
- Support Sales force with technical know-how for the preparation of quotes for special application solutions
- Before launching new development projects, prepare for Management's review accurate business plans which define project requirements in terms of technical specifications, costs, resources and time planning
The ideal candidate:
As a highly motivated individual, you will have a strong mechanical aptitude and proven track record of solid technical competency in leading diverse teams in the design of broad band RF circuits as well as digital signal processing including FPGA applications for embedded systems and embedded software knowledge including C/C++. In addition, you have hands-on experience in ultrasonic sensor design, are familiar with design for manufacturability concepts as well as developing customer driven special applications. Your solid understanding of ultrasonic principals as applied to non-destructive testing, including flaw detection and thickness gauging will be a key asset in providing custom sensor solutions for our customers' unique requirements. Lastly, this position requires excellent written and verbal skills and a degree in EE and or ME is highly desirable.
If you are interested in knowing more about this position, please contact us and send us your application and CV as soon as possible by e-mail to our HR department at email@example.com - marked Engineering Manager in the subject line of the email.
NDT Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.